Rio Stars slot RTP 94.72%. Rio Stars Slot saw the light of day in February 2020 and has a payout ratio of 94.72%. The slot comes with a high variance and a medium hit rate. You can place bets in the range of €0.10 to €100 per spin. If you feel like something different, we have more Play’n GO Slots with high variance for you. For one, there’s Divine Showdown, a slot where four mythological gods battle it out in an epic battle for 5,000 times the stake. Demon, our second recommendation, deals with the English New Wave rock band and also offers a jackpot of 5,000 times your bet.
The extravagant carnival queen acts as a wild symbol that substitutes for all other symbols. In addition, she can trigger the highest value payline of 60, 150, or 600 coins when she appears three, four, or five times. The carnival drums can trigger several features:
- Rio Multiplier: A multiplier of up to 20 times on the next win. Several consecutive multipliers are added together to form the corresponding multiplier value.
- Mega Wild: Mega Wild symbols can appear on any reel and replace any winning symbol.
- Rio Dancers: Additional Wild symbols appear on the reels.
- Carnival Reels: All symbols with a low symbol value disappear from the reels.
- And last but not least, there is the Rio Spins, which are triggered by the corresponding symbols on the odd-numbered reels. The carnival reels can now appear to provide more free rounds or features.
Rio Stars Slot is playable on smartphones, tablets, and of course PC/Laptop. You can also play the slot on your iOS or Android device when you are on the road.
Rio Stars Slot:
- Wild symbol: Wild symbol substitutes for all winning symbols to form an exclusive pay line.
- Scatter symbol: Scatters appear on the odd-numbered reels.
- Free spins: The free spins mode is triggered by three scatters and includes the chance for further free spins.
- Bonus games: Carnival drums can trigger different features – Carnival Reels, Rio Dancers, Mega Wild, and Rio Multiplier.